I was nominated last week for this award, being a new blogger and recently joined WordPress, and still learning various tactics around here, this award came to as a surprise from my fellow blogger, dear sister Fatima at http://ishlahii.wordpress.com. Thanks a lot Fatima for making me happy and allowing me to share this joy with other fellow bloggers.
Here are the answers to your questions:
- Why do you love blogging? It has provided to me a platform to share my knowledge with others, interact with people from across the globe and learn more about different cultures and customs practiced by people.
- What is your primary job? I am a home maker (mother of two kids), tuition teacher and a freelance writer (all work at home positions)
- Have you gotten the benefits from blogging? If yes, please mention 2 of them! I have started learning and I have started sharing information, so I guess these are the two benefits I have received so far!
- What is your favorite place in your country that you have visited? I love Pakistan and I love Karachi, the city of lights!
- Have you ever visited Indonesia? NO, but I would love to 🙂
- Do you love nasheed (Islamic music)? Who is your favorite singer (munsheed)? I am not much into listening to nasheeds,
- How do you get the ideas for your blog? I get them from everyday life chores that I do, that is home, education, freelancing, Islam.
- Do you like sport? What is sport do you like? Not much,I like watching cricket.
- What place (city in this world) you wish to visit in the future (Insha’Allah)? Why? I would love to visit Mecca, Saudi Arab to show my kids the House of Allah, which they have always seen on TV or in pics.I would also like to show them the famous mountains and other places of Ziarah that are relevant to Islamic History.
- What is your own language? Please translate this sentence “ I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH” into your own language! If you are an English speaker, please retype that sentence! My own language is Urdu, but I cannot type that from my keyboard, so I will retype the same sentence : I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH
- Do you feel hurt, if someone speaks very badly to you? Would you like to forgive him/her for Allah’s pleasure? I do feel hurt but then I forget things very quickly 🙂 And of course I will forgive that person who hurts me! Jazak Allah!
I have taken quite some days to decide upon the nomination 🙂 for I am new here and didn’t know much bloggers around here! Here are a few links:
Congratulations to all nominees, now answer these questions and follow the Liebster award rules mentioned below:
- Why do you love blogging?
- What is your primary job?
- Have you gotten the benefits from blogging? If yes, please mention 2 of them!
- What is your favorite place in your country that you have visited?
- Have you ever visited Pakistan?
- What is your favorite past time activity?
- How do you get the ideas for your blog?
- Do you like sport? Which sport do you like?
- What place (city in this world) you wish to visit in the future (Insha’Allah)? Why?
- What is your own language?
- Do you feel hurt, if someone speaks very badly to you? Would you like to forgive him/her for Allah’s pleasure? Jazak Allah!
Liebster Award Rules:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post. DONE
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you. DONE
3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer. DONE
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees. DONE
5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award. DOING NOW
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog! DONE